miércoles, 20 de enero de 2010

Welcome to my blog

Hi everyone,my name is johanna, but you can call me Joha, welcome to my level 5 blog, here you can read about my life and work on my EFL classes. Im from maracaibo, im 19 years old and I study Mass Cominucations.

I love chocolate, chating on the phone, and be aroung my friends,family and boyfriend. Also I like to study en spend time at URBE. On weekends I enjoy going out and party, drinks a few tequilas and Dance all nigth, then went back to my place.

One of my dreams is to be a successful professional and work with my sister,couse she is a Graphic Designer,also travel to Italy.

lest but not least Im a vegetarian and my favorite color is green!

this is a peak of my life , Im a very friendly person, write me if you want to be my friend. ;) XOXO Joha...Bye.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario